Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S25 Controller Keyboard
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S25 Controller Keyboard With Komplete 11
The Komplete Kontrol S25 turns Komplete software into a physical instrument. Now bundled with Komplete 11.
Next day delivery
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S25 Controller Keyboard overview from GAK
From Native Instruments, the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards are designed specifically for seamless integration with Komplete and Komplete Ultimate, the most intuitive and advanced controller series designed specifically for your Native virtual instruments.
The Komplete Kontrol S25 features a semi-weighted Fatar
In place of traditional pitch and modulation wheels, the Kontrol S25 has two unique touch strips that provide a vastly increased level of control. Every subtly adjustment is captured with precise positioning and response, the strips can also create unique modulation curves by imitating springs and bouncing balls. More than just standard pitch and mod wheels, the S25's touch strips are essential performance tools that elevate your playing to new levels.
Smoothly search your entire library of Komplete and VST instruments thanks to the native browser. Scroll via the S25's interface, through an intuitive category system that allows you to preview each sound and even add them to favourites for instant access the next time. Time saved searching, more time playing.
On the subject of time-saving, the S25 has been PRE-MAPPED to all of the
Register the Komplete Kontrol S25 to receive a download for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT, a collection of essential instruments and effects catering for a vast array of genres. Gain access to over 25GB of instruments and effects including the pivotal MASSIVE synthesiser and legendary SCARBEE MARK I electric piano among many more.
Furthermore, pair up the Komplete Kontrol S25 with the Native Instruments MASCHINE for an unparalleled control setup that will elevate your writing an performance even further.
** Hundreds of plug-ins and instruments from various leading-developers continue to be integrated with the S25 on a regular basis.
- KONTROL IT ALL - KOMPLETE KONTROL opens up the full potential of KOMPLETE. Feel the world's most advanced software instruments come to life under your fingertips - more intuitive, expressive, and inspirational than ever before.
- KOMPLETE BROWSER™ - Browse and load sounds with the push of a button - KOMPLETE KONTROL manages the entire KOMPLETE universe in a single plug-in, thanks to the tag-based browsing system.
- NATIVE MAP™ - Don't lose time mapping parameters to the keyboard. Native Map™ technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE Instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs. Everything you need to sculpt your sound - at your fingers and ready for your creativity.
- LIGHT GUIDE™ - The innovative Light Guide™ shows you key switches, zones and more in full color, depending on the instrument - key color corresponds to cell color in BATTERY 4, for example. The lights also provide performance feedback - see scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across the keyboard.
- TRUE PERFORMER - Play chords with single keys or map the entire keyboard to musical scales. Create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator - optimized for hands-on performance. And bend, warp and automate sounds like never before with the highly flexible touch strips.
- BUILT FOR KOMPLETE - KOMPLETE KONTROL S-series keyboards were designed and built for KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE - the most powerful tools available for production, sound design, and film, TV, and game scoring. The keyboards are also compatible with KOMPLETE 9 and KOMPLETE 9 ULTIMATE.
- UNIFIED BROWSING - Dig deep into thousands of sounds with ease, thanks to the unified browsing workflow of KOMPLETE KONTROL - limitless inspiration in a single plug-in. Search for sounds across all KOMPLETE Instruments using musical tags and keywords. Just press the Browse button, turn the push encoder to select your instrument, choose a sound, and go. The keyboard and all its features remain fully functional even when in Browse mode - never stop performing.
- AUTOMATIC PARAMETER MAPPING - Native Map™ technology guarantees you don't need to worry about mapping KOMPLETE Instrument parameters ever again. Each KOMPLETE Instrument was mapped in-house by Native Instruments' sound designers. All essential parameter names and values load instantly on the Clear View display, and are intuitively grouped into pages. The result: You see exactly what you're editing directly on the hardware, whether it's EQ in kHz or the exact frequency of a filter cutoff - without any setup time.
- EXPERT GUIDANCE - Use the Light Guide™ to identify drum cells, key switches, phrases, and more at a glance - play every KOMPLETE Instrument in full color. In scale mode, notes in the scale light up on the keyboard, with the root lit even brighter - perfect if you aren't a trained keyboard player. In chord or arpeggiator mode, all triggered notes light up when you press a key, so you always know exactly what's happening.
- MULTI-PURPOSE TOUCH STRIPS - Deliver dynamic performances with two ultra-sensitive touch strips. They can mimic the behavior of pitch and mod wheels, and physical objects like springs and bouncing balls for interesting modulation curves. Or create instant shifts with different stepped settings.
- ARPEGGIATOR - Use KOMPLETE KONTROL's arpeggiator to turn one note into a full musical performance - directly from the hardware and independent of the instrument. The eight controller knobs manage parameters such as direction, rate, rhythm, patterns, and variations.
- SCALES - The integrated scale mapping features give you instant access to a world of melody. See notes of the currently selected scale lit on the Light Guide™, and set virtually any musical scale to the white keys. It will even re-map 'wrong' notes so you're always in tune.
- CHORDS - Activate chord mode and create a rich harmonic performance by playing single keys. Map chords simply by selecting mode and inversion, or by loading up a chord set - ready-to-play progressions to inspire and augment your own compositions.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards also feature extensive MIDI control for third-party instruments with the included Controller Editor software. Adjust touch strip behavior, configure keyboard splits with Light Guide™ visual feedback, and create custom templates. When you use KOMPLETE Instruments and third-party instruments together in a session, KOMPLETE KONTROL automatically switches between MIDI mode and KOMPLETE KONTROL software when you select a track - uninterrupted workflow.
- Windows 7 or 8, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or 10.9, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Requires power connection (adapter included)
- Windows: Stand-alone, VST 32 & 64-Bit, AAX 32 & 64-Bit
- Mac OS X: Stand-alone, VST 64-Bit, AU 64-Bit, AAX 64-Bit
- Described features require KOMPLETE 9 or higher.
- Optimized integration with KOMPLETE 10 and KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE.
- MIDI In/Out*
- 1/4" TS connections for expression and sustain pedal
- Semi-weighted Fatar keybed with aftertouch.
- Doubles as MIDI controller with 16 key splits, Light Guide™ support, and advanced touch-strip functionality.*
- Individual KOMPLETE Instruments not supported. You must own a registered copy of KOMPLETE 9, KOMPLETE 9 ULTIMATE, KOMPLETE 10, or KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE to use the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. Please note that at the time of release, some KOMPLETE Instruments may not be fully supported by the KOMPLETE KONTROL software. Functionality issues will be addressed in future software updates available free in the Service Center.
- Ableton Live 9.1.4
- Cubase 7.5.1
- Nuendo 6.0.7
- Logic X 10.0.7
- Please read this Knowledge Base article for detailed information about host compatibility.
- Keyboard, Power Supply Unit, USB cable, e-Voucher
- Komplete Kontrol Software, Setup Guide, and manuals supplied as downloads