Orange CR120H Crush Pro 120W Head, Black
The new high power Crush range heralds a new dawn for Orange Amplifiers. These mark Orange's first foray into the world of high power, solid-state amplifiers. The reason it has taken so long? We have yet to be happy with the sound, that is, until now.
Orange have spent years researching, developing and testing a solid-state amplifier which they are truly proud of. The Orange design team felt it was important to keep these amplifiers simple and not bombard the player with hundreds of on board features. The result is an analogue, solid-state, two channel (dirty and clean) amplifier based on the prestigious Rockerverb range. The dirty channel use a circuit based on four stages of gain and a three band EQ which provide the player with a wide pallet of over-driven and distorted sounds. The clean channel is based on a two stage, two band EQ design, that gives the player a clean but warm sound which when cranked begins to break up, just like a Rockerverb!
Although simplistic in its design, we have also given the amplifiers a transparent effects loop, allowing you to plug in your favourite pedals to open the amplifier up to a wide variety of situations and playing styles. Finally, the amplifier contains an inbuilt digital reverb, providing the player with a natural sounding spring, hall or plate reverb.
Like with all our amplifiers, the look had to be right, the Crush exhibit the same features as their valve based brothers which includes Orange basket-weave Tolex, woven speaker grille, beading, hieroglyphs and of course the Orange signature picture frame edging.
The CR120H packs a 120 Watts into a head with the classic Orange look. The CR120H has been designed to look and sound the part, be it in a rehearsal, living room or on the stage.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Features Two Channel, Digital Reverb.
- Controls Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble. Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain. Global: Volume and Reverb.
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) 120 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) NA (Solid State)
- Speaker Output options (Heads) 2 x 16 Ohm (min 8 Ohm)
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) NA
- Impedance (Cabinets) NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) 1 x 16 Ohm
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year