Orange Crush Bass 100 1x15 Combo, Orange
The Orange Crush Bass 100 takes elements from both Orange's 4 Stroke and OB1 bass series, and with enough power for smaller venues, the Crush Bass 100 is a seriously versatile combo in both sound and application.
The key to the Crush Bass 100’s characteristically fat and detailed tone is the amps output section. The choice of discrete components (rather than the more common, and cheaper, integrated circuits) gives the amp sensational levels of clarity across the whole tonal and power spectrum, and the 15" speaker means that these tones are translated loud and clear to you and the audience.
Coupled to the output stage is an equally powerful preamp. The active EQ section with its sweepable parametric mid band allows you to fine tune the Crush Bass 100 to any style, plus Orange's ‘bi-amp’ inspired Gain and Blend circuit adds even more tonal variety. These interactive controls add extra harmonic content and variable levels of grit to the core bass tone, perfect for creating earthy vintage riffs or even savagely distorted mayhem, without ever losing the all-important low end. They can also be switched in remotely via the optional footswitch. Along with a balanced line output, the Crush Bass 100 also has a buffered effects loop, an integrated tuner, aux. input and a Cab-sim-loaded headphone output for silent practice. From the bedroom to the stage, this amp covers all bases.
- FEATURES: ACTIVE 3 BAND EQ, PARAMETRIC MID CONTROL, BI-AMP INSPIRED BLEND & GAIN CONTROLS (FOOTSWITCHABLE), BALANCED OUTPUT, BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP, CHROMATIC TUNER, CABSIM-LOADED HEADPHONE OUTPUT & AUX IN
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): -6DB PAD SWITCH, GAIN, BLEND, BASS, FREQUENCY, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME
- (BELOW) INTEGRATED CHROMATIC TUNER
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 100 WATTS
- SPEAKER: 15″
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 51 × 55 × 35.5CM (20.28 × 21.65 × 13.98″)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 24.25KG (53.46LB)