Rode NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones Overview
The NTH-100s are remarkably natural-sounding headphones, with a sound signature akin to open backs but with all the advantages of closed-backs, including superior passive attenuation of external noise and no issues with spill when recording in close proximity to a microphone. They are precision crafted to retain every detail and every nuance of sound they produce. In other words, audio as it’s meant to be heard.
As well as sounding exceptional, the NTH-100s are supremely comfortable. They have been optimised for long-format content creation, with several innovative features designed to reduce fatigue, even during the most arduous sessions.
- Custom-matched drivers that deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion – ideal for critical listening in all content creation applications
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail and clarity
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- Unique ergonomic earcups with memory foam cushions for excellent noise isolation and revolutionary CoolTech™ gel for reducing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system for a tailored feel
- Rugged, hard-wearing construction and modular design for unmatched durability
HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL, HIGHLY DURABLE
The NTH-100s are packed with functional features that every creator needs from a pair of headphones. This includes cable attachments on both earcups so the cable can be positioned where is most comfortable and convenient; a high-quality locking connector for each attachment, ensuring complete security if the cable is tugged or pulled; easy left and right earcup identification, with luminous letters, colour-coding and braille; and more.
Each pair comes with a high-quality 2.4m (7′10″) straight black cable that is lightweight and unobtrusive, with 1.2m (3′11″) and coloured variants (pink, green, orange and blue) available separately. Also included are a storage pouch, a 3.5mm to 1/4” adaptor for use with professional audio equipment, and a set of coloured ID rings for easy cable identification (these are matched to the channel colours of the RØDECaster Pro and RØDE Connect).
- Transducer Size: 40mm
- Operating Principal: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 5Hz – 35kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 110dB
- Max SPL: 126dBSPL
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Ambient Noise Attenuation: 20dBA
- Connection Type: Locking Dual TRRS Cable Attachment
- 1x NTH-100 headphones
- 1x storage pouch
- 1x 2.4m cable
- 1x set of coloured ID rings
Electrovision F382 Stereo Mini Jack to Stereo Jack Adaptor
Stagg SAC3MPSMPSB Stereo Mini Jack Cable, 3m/10ft
Stagg SAC3PSJS DL Balanced Stereo Jack Extension Cable, 3m/10ft