Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface, 4th Gen Overview
The best-selling compact audio interface returns in its 4th Generation version, boasting the studio-quality converters as the flagship RedNet series, a custom-designed headphone amp, a re-engineered Air mode and a free bundle of industry-standard music software.
The Focusrite Scarlett Solo 4th Gen USB audio interface is equipped with ultra-low-noise mic preamps paired with the same 192kHz, 24-bit studio-grade converters that are found in Focusrite’s flagship RedNet audio interfaces. Combined with an astounding 120dB dynamic range and a custom-designed headphone amp onboard, the 4th-generation Scarlett Solo mirrors the sonic finesse found in professional recording studios.
Effortless Level Adjustment
Focusrite’s iconic Dynamic Gain Halo technology makes level adjustments straightforward, ensuring perfect recording conditions with minimal hassle. No peaking, no clipping, just pure audio brilliance.
Signature Tonal Quality
The redesigned Air mode offers a distinctive edge to your vocal and instrument tracks, enriching the texture and harmonic depth of your audio. Imagine the richness of a high-end studio console embedded into your home recording setup. The Scarlett Solo 4th Gen delivers it.
Versatile Audio Sampling
The Loopback feature offers a convenient method to create your own samples. Send stereo audio from various software directly to your DAW through Solo’s virtual inputs.
Get Recording in No Time
The Easy Start tool is designed to expedite your setup process, guiding you through the necessary software and settings, enriched with recording tips to aid you along the way.
Comprehensive Software Suite
The included Hitmaker Expansion bundle delivers an extensive range of studio tools from industry stalwarts, encompassing everything from Auto-Tune Access for vocals to Softube’s Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555 for guitars. Whether you’re mastering or mixing, you have all you need to create your own hits.
A Brand Trusted by Millions
Join a community of over six million musicians and producers who have chosen the Scarlett series as their go-to audio interface. With 24/7/365 support and a three-year warranty, Scarlett’s commitment to quality is unwavering.
By focusing on the requirements of modern musicians and songwriters, the Focusrite Scarlett Solo 4th Gen audio interface is tailored to meet the high standards of today’s creative minds.
- Scarlett mic pre — Get great sound from any microphone with Solo’s detailed ultra-low-noise mic pre.
- Hi-Z instrument input — Plug straight in and guitars sound and feel great – perfect for using with amp sims.
- Huge 120dB dynamic range — Scarlett Solo uses the same converters as Focusrite’s flagship Rednet interfaces, found in countless high-end studios worldwide.
- Air Mode — Record with all the character of a big studio console. Add high-end presence and rich harmonic drive to vocals and instruments.
- Dynamic Gain Halos — Scarlett’s Dynamic Gain Halos make setting the perfect recording level quick and easy for any mic or instrument.
- Sounds great with any headphones — Powerful, custom-designed headphone amp with independent level control, for loud, clear, and accurate playback and monitoring.
- Loopback — Easily create your own samples from computer audio using Scarlett’s virtual inputs.
- Easy Start — It’s never been easier to get recording. Focusrite’s tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you making music in minutes.
- All the software you need — Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools Artist, plus the Hitmaker Expansion software bundle with an unbeatable range of record-making studio tools.
- Focusrite Control 2 — Control your recording session direct from your PC or Mac.
- Three-year Warranty — Keep making music with Focusrite’s 24/7/365 support and three-year warranty.
- Scarlett Solo 4th Gen.
- USB A-C Cable
- Product Hardware Specifications:
- - Number of Microphone Preamps: 1
- - Phantom Power: Yes
- - Instrument Inputs: 1
- - Line Inputs: 1
- - Air Mode: Yes
- - Line Outputs: 2
- - Headphone Outputs: 1
- - Loopback: Yes
- - Connectivity: USB Type-C
- - Protocol: USB 2.0
- - Form Factor: Desktop
- - Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 2 (including Loopback inputs)
- - A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- - Bus Powered: Yes (900mA)
- Software Compatibility: Scarlett Solo is class compliant so will work with Mac, Windows PC, Chromebook, USB-C iPad, and iPhone.
- Power Requirements:
- - USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- - External power supply (not included) - 5V @ 1000mA
Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones, 80 Ohm
Tiger Microphone Stand + Cable Bundle
Tiger Desktop Mic Stand + Cable Podcast Bundle
Shure SM57 Dynamic Microphone
Shure SM58 Dynamic Microphone
Shure SM7B Dynamic Vocal & Instrument Microphone
Novation Launchkey 61 MK3 Controller Keyboard
Novation Launchkey 49 MK3 Controller Keyboard
Novation Launchkey 25 MK3 Controller Keyboard
Adam Audio T8V Active Nearfield Studio Monitor
Adam Audio T7V Active Studio Monitor