Source Audio SA260 Nemesis Delay ADT Pedal Overview
The NEMESIS Delay ADT is an updated version of Source Audio’s award-winning NEMESIS Delay. It has all the tones and features that made the original NEMESIS so popular and includes some key updates including an analog dry through signal path.
Analog dry through means that the guitar’s dry signal maintains a 100% pure and unprocessed analog signal adding only the delay you choose. Other new features include enhanced MIDI functionality, 100 factory loaded presets, and an updated collection of delay effects easily accessible with the pedal’s intuitive interface. The updated NEMESIS is also compatible with over 1,000 Neuro user presets created for the original NEMESIS Delay.
Additional NEMESIS Delay ADT features include stereo ins & outs, full MIDI functionality with 5-pin MIDI DIN and through ports, tap tempo with 15 different beat divisions, 8 onboard presets (128 with MIDI), bypass trails, external expression control, and a delay “freeze” function engaged by holding down the tap tempo footswitch.
- Stereo Delay effects pedal
- Analog Dry Through path (NEW!): - when engaged the instrument’s dry signal remains completely unprocessed, maintaining a 100% pure analog signal path that runs alongside the delay effect
- 12 onboard delay engines
– Slapback: short single-repeat echo based on early tape delay machines
–Digital: classic clear digital delay with optional delay time modulation
– Diffuse: delay line with a diffusion effect that smears the attack of the repeated signal, reminiscent of classic “oil can”
– Analog: sound of classic bucket brigade analog delays - warm, resonant and increasingly lo-fi
– Tape: detailed re-creation of classic moving-head tape delays that captures the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color
– Noise Tape: detailed re-creation of classic fixed-head tape delays with grittier and darker repeats, capturing the sound of old or damaged tape.
– Resonant (NEW!): a analog-voiced delay with pleasant midfrange resonant peak, capable of self oscillation
– Shifter: delay with polyphonic pitch-shifting on the delayed signal (octave up or down, minor or major 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths)
– Helix: angelic delay effect combines reverse delay with an octaver to create a strange, shimmering delay that disappears into the upper frequency range
– Reverse: creates several overlapping reversed delays that fade in and fade out regularly to create a pulsing tremolo effect
– Oil Can (NEW!): a faithful recreation of the dark, jangly and warbling distorted repeats of vintage oil can delay units
– Drum Echo (NEW!): inspired by the magnetic drum tape echo of a Binson Echorec unit
- Additional engines and deep customization features accessible online via Source Audio Neuro App and Desktop Editor
- 8 Presets accessible via onboard controls, 120 more presets recallable via MIDI
- Mix knob - for adjusting between 100% Wet/Dry Balance plus global Kill-Dry Mode
- EXP/Switch input with selector switch for selecting external control source between Switch EXP pedal)
-Stereo Inputs and outputs - for multiple advanced routing options
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch and Sub-Divisions (quarter note/dotted eight note/triplets)
- Hold (a.k.a. “Freeze”) function - Use the tap tempo switch to freeze a small portion of the delay in a continuous loop
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU connections
- Mini USB Port for PC connectivity (Windows and Mac compatible) and remote control
- 3.5 mm control port - for connecting compatible Source Audio control devices
- Selectable Relay True or Buffered Bypass Switching with selectable Trails Mode
- Included 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm TRS cable to connect to mobile device
- Powered by (included) 9V DC power supply
(2.1 mm plug, center -, 200 mA current draw)