Squier Paranormal Series Cyclone, Daphne Blue
Squier Paranormal Series Cyclone, Daphne Blue Overview.
The Squier Paranormal Series has been one of the most anticipated releases of 2020, offering a whole range of extremely cool, quirky guitars at a price point that will make it within the reach of most.
The Paranormal Cyclone combines details from several iconic Fender models to create a whirlwind that is greater than the sum of its parts. With a small offset body shape borrowed from the Mustang®, pickups and vintage-style tremolo from a Stratocaster®, and controls from a Jaguar®, this guitar delivers standout style and versatile tone perfect for any musical genre. Further player-friendly callouts include a 24.75” scale length and slim “C”-shape neck profile for easy playability and a gloss neck finish for a slick feel.
Shipping from September
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Cyclone
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Absolutely flawless. Better than the VM Jaguar I once had. Walnut fretboard is nice and dark. Surfs better than my Strat. Strongly recommended.