Squier Paranormal Series Jazzmaster XII 12-String, Lake Placid Blue Overview
The Squier Paranormal Series Jazzmaster XII is an excellent choice for the adventurous guitarist who wants to discover the chiming, chorused tones that only a 12-string electric guitar can deliver.
Dive headfirst into the uncharted world of 12-string guitars with the Squier Paranormal Series Jazzmaster XII. With its timeless offset body shape and inspiring chime-like tones, the Squier Jazzmaster XII will make an excellent addition to any guitar rack.
The Squier Paranormal Jazzmaster XII is equipped with dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups. These single-coils sport a classic style and deliver plenty of clarity and depth. All of your playing nuances and twelve-string shimmer are conveyed to your pedals and amp. The 3-way pickup switch is positioned for easy switching between the bridge, middle and neck positions whilst playing.
Hockey Stick Headstock
The Jazzmaster XII pays tribute to its ancestors with a vintage-inspired “hockey stick” headstock design. This nod to the past blends seamlessly with the Jazzmaster’s retro-futuristic look. Squier present the Paranormal Jazzmaster XII in two iterations - a Lake Placid Blue-finished version and an Olympic White-finished version.
Vintage Looks, Modern Playability
Despite its vintage-inspired aesthetic, the Squier Jazzmaster XII was designed with the modern player in mind. The graphite-reinforced “C”-shape neck is a testament to this, offering optimal stability and inviting playability.
The hybrid string-through-body/top-load 12-string hardtail bridge provides robust intonation, keeping your chords and melodies in perfect harmony. The vintage-style tuning machines ensure smooth and accurate tuning, leaving you free to focus on your performance.
- Series: Paranormal
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Colour: Lake Placid Blue
- Country of Origin: CN
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Number of Frets: 21
- Truss Rod: Single-Action w/Graphite Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Bridge: Fully Adjustable 12-Saddle Hardtail Bridge
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Switch Tip: White
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- String Trees: XII String Retainer
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle - Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Hex (Allen)