Taylor 322ce 12-Fret Grand Concert Electro Acoustic, V-Class
Introducing the Taylor 322ce 12-Fret... Taylor's V-Class bracing lends extra power, sustain and sweetness to this cutaway 12-fret Grand Concert, broadening its musical range. Blackwood back and sides produce a strong voice—even in small-body GC—with a meaty midrange focus and a splash of top-end shimmer, while the mahogany top adds a touch of natural compression to smooth out the response from top to bottom. The combination of a 12-fret neck, slightly shorter 24-7/8-inch scale length, and a shifted bridge position (closer to the center of the lower bout) produces a slinkier handfeel. This makes an excellent choice for players who crave the comfort of a compact frame. With its microphone-friendly voice, it also makes a great choice for recording, and with the ES2 electronics, produces a clear, flavourful amplified sound. The dark and earthy aesthetic incorporates a shaded edgeburst top over the dusky mahogany top, black binding, an all-satin finish, a black pickguard, and small diamond inlays in Italian acrylic.
Taylor 322ce 12-Fret Features:
- Grand Concert Shape: A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
- Tropical Mahogany Top: The hardwood top produces strong fundamentals with clarity and focus.
- Tasmanian Blackwood Body: Blackwood produces a strong volume, with a focused midrange and rich top-end shimmer.
- ES2 Electronics: The Expression System 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway: Known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
Please note: Image for illustrative purposes only.