Taylor PS14ce Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, V-Class, Ebony/Redwood
The Taylor PS14ce is a high-end grand auditorium electro acoustic and part of Presentation Series: The capstone of the Taylor line. Recently updated to feature back and sides of magnificent striped West African ebony from Taylor's Crelicam mill in Cameroon.
This exquisite acoustic guitar pairs ebony with a beautifully variegated sinker redwood top and all-new V-Class bracing, which bolsters the volume and sustain. The bracing also improves the guitar's natural intonation, giving each fretted note more power, uniformity and harmonic agreement with other notes.
All of these enhancements translate into a more musically expressive voice for players to explore. Sinker redwood blends the overtone warmth of cedar with the punchy attack of spruce, and together with the West African ebony, delivers a rich, dynamic voice capable of performing in a wide range of styles. Other luxurious features of the series include a beveled ebony armrest, our elaborate Nouveau inlay in paua and pearl, a paua rosette, paua edge trim, premium Gotoh 510 tuners, and a black graphite nut exclusive to V-Class models.
Please note: Stock image shown for illustrative purposes only. Finish may vary.
- Grand Auditorium: Taylor’s signature shape embodies the ultimate all-purpose acoustic.
- Sinker Redwood Top Wood: Tight grain structure and cross-grain stiffness produce a bold and brilliant response with warm overtones. Think cedar on steroids.
- African Ebony Body Woods: A dense wood typically used for fretboards and bridges, ebony produces rich overtones.
- Expression System 2: Captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Venetian Cutaway: Known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- V-Class Bracing: A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.