Taylor T5z Custom LTD Hybrid Acoustic Electric, 9 Ball Yellow
This ultra limited Taylor T5z Custom features a sitka spruce top and finished in 9-ball yellow. Distinctive features compared to the original T5 include a more compact body, a 12-inch fretboard radius, and jumbo frets, which together deliver a familiar size and setup for electric players. Like the T5, the T5z is equipped with a three-pickup configuration of an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, giving players an incredibly versatile electric/acoustic guitar. Additional appointments include white binding, gold hardware and Taylor's progressive Spires inlay scheme.
The guitar ships in a T5z hardshell case.
- Model: T5z 6 strings RH
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Body: Sapele
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Truss rod cover: Ebony glossy with yellow TRC loose in case
- Nut width: 1-11/16”
- Scale: short scale 24-7/8”
- Neck profile: T5z Carve
- Hardware: Taylor Black
- Binding: Black
- Bound peghead: same as body & fretboard
- Fingerboard inlay: 9-ball Yellow recon, 6mm dots
- Finish: 9-ball yellow gloss Body, gloss black neck, yellow recon Taylor logo
- Bridge pins: Ebony
- Electronics: T5 electronics
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Medium
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year