Boss BB-1X Bass Driver Bass Preamp DI Pedal
Boss BB-1X Product Overview
The BB-1X is an Overdrive Pedal / DI from Boss. When Boss designed the pedal, they wanted to make sure it didn't colour the sound of your Bass, acting more as a preamp. The BB-1X adds grit but with little to no change in tone.
Utilising Boss Multi dimensional processing technology, the BB-1X can deliver exceptional tone from natural clean to heavy drive. The brilliant natural sounding distortion preserves the high definition and dynamics of your sound.
There is an impressive blend knob, which mixes the clean signal with the effect sound from the pedal and can be tweaked to suit your desired tone.
You will also find a Line Out jack on the unit, enabling you to plug straight into a PA.
*Boss PSA series power adaptor sold separately. You can purchase by clicking here.
- Bold, punchy sound that invigorates the original tone and responsiveness of your bass and amp
- Contains BOSS’ latest distortion, which adapts to every register and never muffles your low end
- Blend knob allows for mixing the direct signal with the effect signal
- Independent Low and High knobs for ultra-wide tonal adjustment
- Two output jacks: a normal output for a bass amp and a Line Out for a balanced connection directly to a PA or recorder
- The Line Out jack provides a modern and enhanced direct sound that brings out new characteristics in your tone
- The newest member of the special-edition X-series BOSS compact pedals, which offer premium looks, sound, and feel
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level:
- - -20 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- - 1M ohm
- Nominal Output Level:
- - OUTPUT jack: -20 dBu
- - LINE OUT jack: -20 dBuOutput ImpedanceOUTPUT jack: 1 k ohm
- - LINE OUT jack: 600 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance:
- - OUTPUT jack: 10k ohms or greater
- - LINE OUT jack: 600ohms or greater
- - Pedal switch
- - LEVEL knob
- - BLEND knob
- - LOW knob
- - HIGH knob
- - DRIVE knob
- - CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- - INPUT jack
- - OUTPUT jack
- - LINE OUT jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- - AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply:
- - Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
- - AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw:
- - 54 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use:
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- - Alkaline: Approx. 6 hours
- - Owner's Manual
- - Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information")
- - Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
- Option (sold separately):
- - AC adaptor (PSA series)
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- - Width 73mm, 2-7/8 inches
- - Depth 129mm, 5-1/8 inches
- - Height 59mm, 2-6/16 inches
- - Weight 450g, 0 lbs. 16oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.