Boss BF-3 Flanger Pedal
Boss BF-3 Product Overview by GAK
The BF-3 flanger pedal is the evolution of Boss' vintage BF-2 pedal.
The pedal features a mesmerising stereo flange effect alongside two new modes (ultra and Gate/Pan) which create a flange sound with unrivalled depth. There's also a slicer that creates a swirling flanger sound.
Turn on the hold-to-activate tap tempo to help you keep in time.
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS BF-3 flanger pedal is the out of this world evolution of the legendary BF-2. With thick, syrupy stereo flange effects, the BF-2 is a tough and affordable addition to any musician's pedal board. It's versatile too- BOSS have given us separate inputs for guitar and bass. You can keep in time with hold-to-activate tap tempo while painting psychedelic soundscapes with the unique slicer effects and classic stereo flange goodness.
*Boss PSA series power adaptor sold separately. You can purchase by clicking here.
- ominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Delay Time
- 0.3 mS to 14.4 ms (GUITAR IN), 0.3 ms to 6.3 ms (BASS IN)
- LFO Speed
- 100 mS to 18 S
- Residual Noise
- -95 dBu (IHF-A Typ.)
- Pedal Switch, MANUAL Knob, RES (resonance) Knob, DEPTH Knob, RATE Knob, MODE Knob
- CHECK Indicator (Serves also as tempo and battery check indicator)
- GUITAR IN Jack, BASS IN Jack, OUTPUT A (MONO) Jack, OUTPUT B Jack, AC adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw
- 40 mA (DC 9 V)