Boss DD-3 Digital Delay Pedal
Boss DD-3 Product Overview by GAK
The DD-3 is a digital delay pedal from Boss with three distinct delay modes.
Utilising the DD-3's HOLD function, it's possible to repeat your delay for as long as you could possibly want. There's also an E-Level knob that allows you to blend your dry signal with the delay signal, to truly shape your sound.
Giving you the fantastic rack mount sound but in the ever popular Boss stompbox format.
Boss Product Overview
The ever-popular BOSS DD3 Digital Delay Pedal gives you the best delay effects around. The pedal has 3 delay time modes for subtly colouring your sound or completely transforming it.
The DD3's HOLD function allows you to repeat delay for as long as you want, which is great for giving your riffs an atmospheric feel. E-LEVEL lets you blend the delay in with your signal so you can alter how prominent the effect is.
The DD3 is comparable in its quality of sound to a rack-mount delay unit but in the great BOSS stompbox format that we all know and love.
*Boss PSA series power adaptor sold separately. You can purchase by clicking here.
- Compact delay pedal with superb BOSS sound quality
- Provides 3 delay time modes and a Delay Time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5ms - 800ms
- Hold function repeats delay sound indefinitely for interesting effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level:
- - -20 dBu
- Input Impedance:
- - 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level:
- - -20 dBu
- Output Impedance:
- - 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance:
- - 10 k ohms or greater
- - Buffered bypass
- - MODE knob
- - D.TIME knob
- - F.BACK knob
- - E.LEVEL knob
- - Pedal switch
- - CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- - INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- - OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- - DIRECT OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- - DC IN jack
- Power Supply:
- - Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- - AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw:
- - 35 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use:
- - Carbon: Approx. 3 hours
- - Alkaline: Approx. 11 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- - Owner's manual
- - Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- - Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Options (sold separately):
- - AC adaptor: PSA series
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- - Width 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches
- - Depth 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches
- - Height 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
- - Weight (including battery) 450 g, 1 lb
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- * The specifications are subject to change without notice.