Boss FV-30L Low Impedance Volume Pedal
Boss FV-30L Product Overview
The new Boss FV-30H and FV-30L are compact foot volume pedals specially created for saving space on your 'board without sacrificing the trusted BOSS standard for sound quality, reliability, and durability.
100-percent professional grade pedals in aluminium die-cast units featuring feature smooth pivot actions that supports subtle changes in volume control.
FV-30H - A high-impedance pedal (with dedicated tuner output) that's best for connecting directly to an electric guitar or bass.
FV-30L - A low-impedance pedal equipped with stereo input/output for stompboxes, keyboards, and other digital instruments.
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- TUNER OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone typeConnectors(FV-30L)INPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT 1, 2 jacks: 1/4-inch phone
- Width: 80 mm (3-3/16 inches)
- Depth: 192 mm (7-9/16 inches)
- Height: 58 mm (2-5/16 inches)
- Weight: 840 g (1 lbs. 14 oz.)
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- Stereo input and output (FV-30L)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- FV-30L for low-impedance gear like synthesizers and stompboxes
Does what it is designed for with a smooth action.