Boss GEB-7 Bass Equaliser Pedal
Boss GEB-7 Product Overview by GAK
The GEB-7 is a 7 band graphic equaliser from Boss featuring a 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range.
The pedal can be used for four, five and six string basses and is also just as responsive for lower tunings.
Depending on your playing style or preference, the GEB-7 can be used to give you anything from great slap tones to synthy sub bass style sounds.
Onboard there is a level control knob, which can be used to cut or boost your Bass signal.
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS GEB 7 Bass EQ was built especially for bassists and features a 50Hz to 10kHz frequency range. The GEB 7 is responsive even for five and six-string basses and lower tunings, meaning it is useful for all styles of playing. From adding a great "zingy" slap tone to almost synth-like sub-bass sounds, the GEB 7 is a great tool for adding a new flavour to your sound. The level control knob means you can also use the GEB 7 for cutting or boosting your signal. Of course, you get all of this is the tough and robust BOSS package we all know and love.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: -100 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Variable Range Equalizer Control: /- 15 dB, Level Control: /- 15 dB
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -AC Adaptor: Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- -DC 9 V
- -Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- -AC Adaptor
- -Current Draw: 16 mA (DC 9 V)
- -Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- -Width: 73 mm 2-7/8 inches
- -Depth: 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- -Height: 59 mm 2-3/8 inches
- -Weight: 0.4 kg 1 lbs.