Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
Boss GT-1000 Product Overview by GAK
Flagship guitar amp/effects processor from Boss, the GT-1000 gives you fantastic sound quality.
The unit shows the first use of BOSS' impressive AIRD (Augmented Impulse Responsive Dynamic) technology, providing a tube sound within a digital processor. Also onboard is the custom designed, lightning-quick DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing and a 96 kHz sample rate.
There's a massive selection of effects on the GT-1000, including BOSS MDP effects taken directly from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals.
The GT-1000 has ten footswitches alongside an integrated expression pedal. A large display with six user-assignable knobs allows you to control the effects of the unit, making changes as you so desire.
Bluetooth enabled, the GT-1000 allows you to easily connect to iOS and Android devices for wireless editing. There is also an inbuilt USB/Midi interface allowing you to record to a computer.
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing