Fender Artist Series Jimmy Page Telecaster, RW, Natural
Fender Artist Series Jimmy Page Telecaster, RW, Natural Overview by GAK.When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before taking on its final form – a magical one-of-a-kind instrument, hand-painted by Page himself, that would go on to produce some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The Jimmy Page Telecaster features a two-piece ash body stripped and hand-painted with Page’s original design – colorful curls of green, orange, yellow, blue and red that snake around the guitar in a serpentine fashion. A pair of Fender® Jimmy Page Custom Tele® single-coil pickups deliver the incendiary, full-bodied tone that inspired the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin’s first album. The custom ""Thin D""-shaped maple neck has a 7.25”-radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The “top-loader” bridge allows for through-body or top-load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut, vintage-style tuning machines and disc string tree for an authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the Jimmy Page Telecaster also boasts personalized touches like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate, a red coiled cable and a vintage-style “stained glass” strap. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: “I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar.”
Satin lacquer finish over a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s iconic artwork
Two custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil pickups
Custom “Thin D”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
Includes vintage-style black hardshell case
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Jimmy Page Custom Thin "D"
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom Tele
- Neck Pickup: Jimmy Page Custom Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Pickguard: Custom Refractive Material under Clear
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with artist signature
- Case: Vintaage style Hard Shell
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
Looks great and came well setup only the scratch plate which looks cheap let’s it down.
Great product. Fast wonderful service.
A must have for any Jimmy Page fan!! Plays amazing straight from the case and sounds phenomenal!!