Fender Super-Sonic 212 Speaker Cab, Blonde/Oxblood Mesh
After years of painstaking research and design, Fender proudly introduced the Super-Sonic amplifier'the first Fender all-tube amp to capture the highly desirable sparkly tones of the '65 Vibrolux®, the thick tone of the '66 Bassman®, and the smooth and creamy crunch of modern, high-gain amplifiers. The Super-Sonic amp lets discriminating players capture industry-standard Fender clean tones, bluesy "pushed" tones and modern high-gain tones in one easily portable all-tube amplifier.
This Super-Sonic 212 Enclosure is the partner of the 60-watt Super-Sonic Head and features a pair of 12" Celestion® Vintage 30 16-ohm speakers and high-grade Baltic birch ply construction for increased resonance. Casters and cover included.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 2-12" Celestion® "Vintage 30", 16 ohm, 75 watt Speakers
- Features: 13-Ply Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet, Closed Back for Increased Projection and Punch, Fits Perfectly Under Vibro-King Amp
- Covering: Blonde Textured Vinyl Covering with Oxblood Grill Cloth or Black Textured Vinyl with Pepper Grille Cloth
- Weight: 74 lbs. (33.5 kg)
- -Height: 21" (53.3 cm),
- -Width: 32" (81.2 cm),
- -Depth: 12" ( 30.4 cm)
- Power Handling: 120 watts
- Accessories: Cover (Included)