Fender Vintera '50s Precision Bass, Vintage Blonde
Fender Vintera '50s Precision Bass, Vintage Blonde Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender has to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘50s Precision Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with a re-voiced pickup—this bass has all of the punchy tone that made the P Bass® famous.
For authentic, original-era tone we re-voiced the single split-coil P Bass pickup to sound more like the original. Seismic and punchy, it has the tone that made the P Bass® one of the most popular electric basses. The “’50s P Bass C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include an anodized aluminum pickguard, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
• New 50’s voiced pickups, new C neck profile, 7.25” radius, reverse open gear tuners, vintage style hardware.
• Dakota Red & Sea Foam Green over an alder body and Vintage Blonde over an ash body.
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Vintage "C"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Middle Pickup Vintage-Style '50s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration Split Single-Coil
- Bridge 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Pickguard 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)