Fender Vintera II 70s Telecaster Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage White Overview
Boasting period-correct tone, feel and looks, the Fender Vintera II 70s Telecaster Bass delivers vintage Fender charm in a modern workhorse bass guitar.
The Fender Vintera II 70s Telecaster Bass gracefully melds the iconic characteristics of '70s-era Fender instruments with the renowned craftsmanship of the Ensenada factory. The result is a bass that captures the timeless qualities of vintage Fender instruments and caters to the demands of the modern bassist. This excellent 4-string bass guitar serves as a striking tribute to the '70s, a decade that birthed many of Fender’s classic instruments.
The Vintera II Telecaster Bass features an alder body coupled with a maple neck for that iconic Fender punch and clarity. Whether you’re laying down a groove or punctuating a rhythm, you’ll find this Tele Bass achieves a sonic presence that seamlessly slots into a mix.
The maple neck is carved to a mid-'70s “C” shape, paying homage to its vintage predecessors without compromising on modern-day comfort. With a 7.25-inch radius fingerboard adorned with vintage-tall frets, this Fender bass guitar offers a fluid and ergonomic playing experience.
Vintage Voiced Pickup
A cornerstone of the Fender Vintera II series is the vintage-voiced pickups. They’re based on player-favourite single-coils and humbuckers from the 50s, 60s and 70s. The result is truly vintage-accurate tone that takes you right back in time to Fender’s Golden Era. The 70s Telecaster Bass features a Wide Range humbucker that delivers goes from biting attack to woody warmth with the twist of a knob.
Aesthetically, the bass completes its retro-chic look with vintage-style “Fender”-stamped tuning machines and a 2-saddle bridge. But these components are more than just eye candy. This hardware is meticulously engineered for tuning stability and intonation accuracy, making this bass a reliable companion for rigorous live performances.
Fender present the 70s Vintera II Telecaster Bass in two classic finishes, including Vintage White and Surf Green.
- Alder Body
- 7.25" Radius Maple Fingerboard with Vintage Tall Frets
- Mid-'70s "C"-Shape Neck
- Vintage-Style Wide-Range Bass Humbucker
- Vintage-Style 2-Saddle Bridge
- Vintage-Style "Fender" Stamped Tuning Machines
- - Series: Vintera® II
- - Orientation: Right-Hand
- - Colour: Vintage White
- - Country of Origin: MX
- - Headstock: Telecaster®
- - Neck Material: Maple
- - Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- - Neck Shape: Mid '70s "C"
- - Neck Construction: 3-Bolt
- - Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- - Fingerboard Material: Maple
- - Position Inlays: Black Dot
- - Side Dots: Black
- - Number of Frets: 20
- - Truss Rod: Bullet Style
- - Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- - String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- - Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- - Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- - Body: Alder
- - Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- - Body Shape: Telecaster® Bass
- - Body Material: Alder
- - Bridge: 2-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with Steel Barrel Saddles
- - Bridge Mounting: 3-Screw Vintage-Style Hard-Tail
- - Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- - Pickup Covers: Chrome
- - Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- - Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- - Tuning Machines: Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- - String Trees: Vintage-Style Disc
- - Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- - Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt™
- - Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- - Neck Pickup: Fender® "Wide Range" Humbucking Bass
- - Pickup Configuration: H
- - Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- - Switching: None
- - Dimensions: 4.70x15.20x49.50 IN
- - Shipping Weight: 14.20 LB
- - Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- - Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- - Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
Fender Deluxe Instrument Cable, Angled/Straight, 5.7m/18.6ft, Tweed
Fender Strap Blocks Red & Black, 4 Pack
Fender Infinity Strap Locks Chrome
Fender Elite Strap Locks, Chrome
Fender Broken-In Leather Strap 2.5" Black
Fender FB405 Series Gig Bag Electric Bass, Black
Fender FB610 Series Gig Bag Electric Bass