Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS, Lemon Burst
Gibson Custom 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS, Lemon Burst Overview.
Gibson Custom Shop is the pinnacle of craftsmanship, quality, and sound excellence. Each instrument celebrates Gibson's legacy through accuracy, authenticity and attention to detail.
The 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue features all the painstaking historic construction methods of the famous '59 Reissues with a few historically-accurate spec differences that allow it stand on its own. Like the 1958 originals, it has narrow frets which help more of the fingerboard wood to be heard in the tone profile. It also has a round, chunky neck profile for a full feel and maximum bending leverage. And finally it has a beautiful plain maple top; each is unique and full of character. Available in a variety of classic sunburst shades.
- Material Solid Mahogany
- Profile Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 22
- Frets Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material Nylon
- Nut Width 1.687"
- End of Board Width 2.24"
- Inlays Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Body Shape Les Paul
- Top 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding 1-Ply Royalite
- WeightRelief None
- Finish Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Finish Nickel
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons Aluminum
- Mounting Rings M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack Switchcraft
- Strings .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year