Hughes & Kettner Black Spirit 200 Amp Head
The Hughes & Kettner Black Spirit 200 delivers an explosive ride through musical history, a four-channel eruption of thrilling sounds that gives you the most intense playing experience you’ve ever felt.
Blessed with incredible practicality and an exhilarating range of sounds and features, immense power, and weighing in at just 8 pounds, Black Spirit 200 is perfect for anywhere from your bedroom to the world’s biggest arenas.
The sound experience and feel of a high-quality tube amp circuit. The flexibility and versatility of a modelling amp. The ease of use and robustness of a transistor amp. All this is contained within Black Spirit 200. It truly is like no amp before.
- Power Output: 2, 20, 200 Watts (switchable)
- Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
- Noise Gate: IDB (Intelligent Dual Breakpoint) Noise Gate
- Integrated Effects: Reverb, Delay, Modulation (Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo)
- Red Box AE+: 8 cabinet emulations, XLR balanced
- Fully Programmable Controls: Channel, Gain, Volume, EQ, Sagging, Presence, Resonance, Noise
- Gate, FX Parameters, FX Loop, Cabinet Type
- Remote Control: Bluetooth, MIDI
- Aux Input: Mini jack, 3.5 mm stereo
- Audio Streaming: Bluetooth
- Phones/Line Jack: 6.3 mm (1/4 in) stereo, 50 Ohms
- Speaker Out: 8-16 Ohms, switchable from guitar cab to full range speaker
- MIDI In: 7-pin, 20 V DC phantom power (150 mA), 5-pin compatible
- MIDI Out/Thru: 5-pin
- Max. Power Consumption: 300 W
- Mains Input Voltage: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 410 x 155 x 150 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg / 7.8 lbs