Ibanez AFR4FMP Affirma Bass, Natural Flat
Reintroducing a classic body shape from Ibanez' past, the Ibanez AFR4FMP Affirma bass series is a masterpiece of ergonomic design. Featuring an incredible half-through body neck joint; 3 pieces of Maple with 2 Graphite rods inside for added stability. Rich and dynamic Bartolini X44JX pickup split coil design that deliver a deep and punchy tone. With its combination of the piezo and magnetic pickup, the 2 band EQ assist bassist in finding their perfect tone.
In the early 90's, Ibanez broke into the high-end boutique bass market with it’s unique concept of Affirma bass. The compact and light weight body, designed by Swiss Luither Rolf Spuler resulted in a bass with and elegant feel enhanced by its beautiful streamline shape. It was created to meet the critical demands of musicians who require a natural sounding, sensitive instrument with wide dynamic range and effortless playability during even the longest performances.
- Neck Type: AFR4 3pc Maple/Half-Through-Neck
- Top/Back/Body: Flamed Maple Walnut top/Maple body
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard/Abalone off-set dot on 12th fret inlay
- Fret: Medium frets/Premium fret edge treatment
- Number of Frets: 24
- Bridge: AeroSilk MR5 bridge
- Middle Pickup: Bartolini X44JX middle pickup
- Equaliser: Ibanez 2-band EQ w/Piezo active tone control
- Factory Tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware Colour: Black matte