Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2A MAH HT, Unicorn White
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL2A MAH HT, the final word in high-tech guitar design.
A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.The Pro SL2A MAH HT’s premium features include a mahogany body with ash top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue, graphite-reinforcement rods for stability and oiled back finish for smooth playability. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ bridge and neck humbucking pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and enjoy sustain for days from the Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. Its mystical Unicorn White finish features a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, 2-ply black and celluloid pearl binding, pearloid piranha tooth inlays and black nickel hardware.
- Body Shape:Soloist™
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Top:Ash
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Construction:Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Oiled
- Fingerboard:Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- Nut (Material/Width):Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:Jackson® HT6 String-Through-Body Hardtail
- Pickups:Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 (Bridge)Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black Nickel
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)