Laney L20H Lionheart 20W Head
Lionheart represents everything Laney have learned through forty years of Laney tube heritage, distilled into a single ampilfier range. Designed to deliver the ultimate tone of a tube being pushed hard - warm and expressive, at an output level which can be used in everyday environments. This twin channel, all tube amplifier features 'Parallel single-ended' Class A output from 4x EL84 matched tubes, providing 20 watts of rich tube power.
The L20H also features gold plated PCB's and jack sockets. Sealed gold contact relays are used in all signal paths for minimum sound colouration, and the amp comes fitted with the renowned "Type 4" large spring line reverb for the classic guitar reverb sound. Each L20H features a hand stamped 'build number' in the order they come off the Laney production line, and comes with a custom made 'Lionheart' dust cover.
- Power RMS: 20 Watts
- Inputs: 2x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3x 12ax7
- Output Valves: 4x EL84
- Class: Class A
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker connections: 3x Jacks
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Impedance: 4, 8 and 16 ohm
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood cabinet with retro banding strip, leather strap handle.
- Weight: 17 Kg
- Dimensions: Width 562 x Height 253 x Depth 253mm
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone controls
Great little amp very natural sound on clean and dirty channel
Excellent amp, gorgeous clean channel well suited to blues and rock. Drive channel also lovely sounding but more blues and classic rock. Perfect home and gigging amp and a very nice looking amp too. The online sound reviews don’t do this amp justice, play one and see, it’s a great amp and worth the price