Laney L20H Lionheart 20W Head
Lionheart represents everything Laney have learned through forty years of Laney tube heritage, distilled into a single ampilfier range. Designed to deliver the ultimate tone of a tube being pushed hard - warm and expressive, at an output level which can be used in everyday environments. This twin channel, all tube amplifier features 'Parallel single-ended' Class A output from 4x EL84 matched tubes, providing 20 watts of rich tube power.
The L20H also features gold plated PCB's and jack sockets. Sealed gold contact relays are used in all signal paths for minimum sound colouration, and the amp comes fitted with the renowned "Type 4" large spring line reverb for the classic guitar reverb sound. Each L20H features a hand stamped 'build number' in the order they come off the Laney production line, and comes with a custom made 'Lionheart' dust cover.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power RMS: 20 Watts
- Inputs: 2x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle and Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3x 12ax7
- Output Valves: 4x EL84
- Class: Class A
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 (Included)
- Speaker connections: 3x Jacks
- FX Loop(s): Yes
- Impedance: 4, 8 and 16 ohm
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood cabinet with retro banding strip, leather strap handle.
- Weight: 17 Kg
- Dimensions: Width 562 x Height 253 x Depth 253mm
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone controls
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year