Orange MD20 Micro Dark 20W Head
The Orange Micro Dark Head is a tiny version of the popular Dark Terror. As a high-gain counterpart to the Micro Terror, the Micro Dark has a the same highly flexible Shape control, which combines with a new 12AX7-driven preamp section. This gives the Micro Dark a far dirtier range of tones than its size would suggest. If you play metal, shred or rock then the Micro Dark can handle everything you throw at it. That being said, Orange have been keen to make sure that it remains versatile, and it certainly cleans up well and responds brilliantly to pedals thanks to its buffered effects loop. A headphone output with Orange's superb CabSim circuitry lets you practice silently as well. When you're playing loud, though, you can pair up with an Orange PPC108 cab or even go through a bigger 8-16 Ohm cab.
At GAK we think that the Orange Micro Dark Head is one of the best micro amps we've ever seen, with a quality of tone that belies both its price and size. If you want an amp that sounds great and can fit in your glovebox, look no further than the Orange Micro Dark.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- FEATURES: SINGLE CHANNEL VALVE/SOLID STATE HYBRID AMP HEAD, HIGH GAIN PREAMP, SHAPE CONTROL, FULLY BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP AND CABSIM-LOADED HEADPHONE OUTPUT
- CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): GAIN, SHAPE, VOLUME
- FINISH OPTIONS: MATTE BLACK FINISH (STEEL CHASSIS)
- OUTPUT POWER: 20 WATTS MAX.
- SPEAKER OUTPUT: 1 X 8-16 OHM CABINET, RATED AT 20 WATTS OR GREATER
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 16.5 Ã— 13.5 X 9.5CM (6.50 X 5.31 X 3.74"³)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 0.78 KG (1.72LB)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year