Sennheiser e 904 Cardioid Dynamic Drum Microphone
Sennheiser e 904 Dynamic Cardioid Instrument Microphone Product Overview
Full of sound – full of life.
With its consistent frequency response, the e 904 creates a sound that is as transparent as it is harmonic and that can be wonderfully shaped. It can be cleanly embedded in the drum mix thanks to its precise attacks and voluminous body. The set receives an extremely energetic and defined sound with this microphone. The e 904 reliably withstands even the hardest direct hits. Thanks to its practical clip, it is child's play to attach to the rims of snares and tom-toms. And, with its compact form, it takes up a very small amount of space.
- Dynamic compact microphone
- Consistent frequency response offers wide flexibility for individual sound designs
- Very quick transient response delivers precise attacks
- Extremely simple handling and flexible positioning
- Extremely rugged metal housing
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: 63 x 41 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Frequency response: 40 - 18000 Hz
- Weight: 125 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
A bit to soon to rate but looks the part!