Sterling Ray34 StingRay Bass, Vintage Sunburst
Sterling basses are perfect for players who wnt the quality and reputation of Music Man at a more affordable price. This model is part of the StingRay series, featuring a 34” scale length with a Nyatoh body, a roasted maple neck and fretboard which means they’re extra durable and can withstand temperature and moisture changes, and 21 medium frets. The StingRay 34 also has open-gear tuning machines and a sterling-designed bridge for improved tuning stability and sustain.
The StringRay 34 has a single alnico humbucker and a 3-band active preamp, which provide classic warm tones, and signature big, bold sounds to give you a versatile range of tones. To complete this model is a black pickguard, black dot inlays, and a classic Vintage Sunburst finish.
The Sterling by Music Man StingRay Ray34 is an essential for any bassist. Its roasted neck, 3-band active preamp, and single humbucking pickup combine to form one of the most iconic bass sounds around with a classic look and a contemporary feel. Available in Natural Swamp Ash, Black (mahogany body), and Vintage Sunburst (nyatoh body)
- 6 Bolt Neck Joint
- Music Man designed 6 bolt neck joint for all Sterling Ray 34 and Ray 35 basses. Strong and stable with no shift in the neck pocket for superior tone transfer.
- Light Weight Swamp Ash
- Ray series basses use only select Solid Lightweight Swamp Ash bodies for percussive lows, subtle mids and expansive highs.
- Control Function
- Music Man Designed 3 band Active Preamp
- Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple neck
- 21 frets
- 6 Bolt Music Man Designed Neck Joint
- Music Man Designed Humbucking Pickup
- Music Man Designed Bridge w/ Stainless Steel Saddles
- 34" Scale
- Open Gear Heavy Duty Tuners
- Spoke Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment
- Heavy Duty Gig Bag Included
- Ernie Ball Bass Strings: .045, .065, .080, .100
- Nut Width: 43mm (1.69")