Walrus Audio Canvas Re-Amp Pedal Overview
Walrus Audio introduces the Canvas Passive Re-Amp, an additional tool that expands the possibilities of shaping your musical tone. This studio device is specifically designed to route recorded guitar, drums, or other instrument tracks from your recording session through various pedals, effects, and amplifier combinations.
By utilizing the Canvas Passive Re-Amp, artists and producers can conveniently experiment with new ways of enhancing their songs. By initially recording dry tracks and subsequently utilizing the Re-Amp’s custom transformer to convert line-level signals, the device enables optimization for compatibility with any kind of amplifier and guitar pedal. This approach not only saves time during tracking sessions but also allows for the exploration of an extensive range of tones and sounds.
- Passive Studio Re-Amp box
- Send previously recorded tracks through guitar pedals or different amp combinations.
- Record your dry tracks first then re-amp later.
- Try pedal- or amp-combinations on dry guitar tracks, drums, vocals or other instruments.
- Explore new ways to experiment with your songs.
- Rediscover the joy and creativeness of using outboard gear during your DAW sessions.
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Custom wound transformer that converts the impedance of your signal to work with guitar pedals and
- Converts 1⁄4” balanced or XLR input from your DAW/Interface to unbalanced 1⁄4” output to pedals or
- Volume knob to control the level of the re-amp signal being sent back into your pedalboard/amp.
- Ground lift for reducing hum if present on XLR input.
- Phase Inversion switch for phase cancellation when needed.
- High-pass filter to reduce low frequency when needed.
- Passive design, no power-supply required
- Pedalboard-friendly format
- Designed and assembled in USA.