Yamaha DT50S Snare & Tom Drum Trigger
With its die-cast metal body and chrome finish, the DT50S looks like part of a snare or tom drum - but the trigger it contains opens up a world of different sounds and abilities. Thanks to its dual pickups, you can trigger different samples depending on whether you hit the drum head or rim.
- Solid metal die-cast body for the ultimate in durability
- Chrome finish with Yamaha Absolute Hybrid lug-style design for professional look
- Dual trigger capability with complete isolation between head and rim triggering
- Small footprint and soft material for the head contact which don't impede the acoustic drum sound
- Compatible with the following drum modules:
- Yamaha DTX900M
- Yamaha DTX700M
- Yamaha DTX502M
- Yamaha DTXM12
- The DT50S Drum Trigger should also be used for kick drums which have a metal hoop (rather than a wooden hoop). For kick drums with a wooden hoop, the DT50K Kick Drum Trigger should be used.
No upgrades available