Yamaha THR5 Modelling Guitar Amp
Yamaha THR5 Modelling Guitar Amp Product Overview by GAK
The Yamaha THR5 delivers incredible tone and effects with outstanding stereo playback sound, all from an incredibly compact and transportable enclosure.
The THR5 practice amp delivers the sound that you want and the feeling that you need while off-stage. Effects that enhance and complement your playing combine with room-filling reverbs and delays to push your playing to new levels. THR's unique design and focus means everything about this amp is designed to fit the way you play, right down to the need to keep it quiet sometimes.
- THR5 offers five amp types
- - CLEAN
- - CRUNCH
- - LEAD
- - BRIT HI
- - MODERN
- VCM EFFECTS
- - Most of THR's effects feature VCM effects processors. Based on the technology used in Yamaha's professional audio mixers, VCM effects give unsurpassed realism and quality.
- VCM (Virtual Circuitry Modeling)
- - VCM effects are capable of capturing subtleties that simple digital simulations cannot even approach, going beyond simple simulation and delivering the truly musical performance that makes classic analog gear invaluable even in today's digital production environment.
- YAMAHA Hi-Fi Audio Technology
- - THR was developed with Yamaha's award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers. The exclusive, specially designed speaker enclosure is optimised to handle both guitar and stereo playback sounds making THR uniquely capable of giving you amazing tone for both your guitar and your track from a compact, portable amp.
- New Extended Stereo Technology
- - THR incorporates Yamaha's new Extended Stereo Technology to create an incredibly wide, spacious audio image. Stereo tracks and studio quality reverb take on a depth unimaginable from such a small enclosure.
- BATTERY POWERED or AC POWERED
- - THR's two-way power supply lets the unit operate on AC (PSU supplied) or battery power.
- CUBASE AI
- - THR is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application that offers full-fledged recording and editing.
- THR Editor
- - The THR Editor, available for download from http://download.yamaha.com, offers deep editing of amp and effect parameters using a computer. Additional in-depth controls include compressor and noise gate functions.
- USB Connection
- - THR's design provides stereo playback from your smartphone or other device through its AUX jack or direct from your computer via the USB connection.
- TAP : TIME / HOLD : TUNER
- - Tap tempo function to quickly set delay time.The built-in chromatic tuner features accurate, stable tuning and an easy to read display.
- Virtual Tube Illumination
- - THR's Virtual Tube Illumination includes a simulated orange tube glow from the metal speaker grille.