AER Alpha 40W 1x8 Acoustic Combo
AER Alpha 40W 1x8 Acoustic Combo Product Overview
The AER ALPHA is a professional, powerful and compact amplifier system for acoustic instruments. Superb quality with AER's typical authentic, transparent and self-asserting sound performance.
One channel but with two individual inputs allows the parallel use of the instrument and microphone even though the instrument is the main focus. Dynamic controlled 40 Watts
- High quality, portable Acoustic Combo
- Input one: XLR Combi - Line: unbalanced, 1 MEG Ohm, Mic: balanced, 600 Ohm Voice filter 300 Hz
- Input two: Line: unbalanced, 2.2 MEG Ohm, pad: -10dBV
- Outputs: line: 0dBV/ DI: -20dBV send: -10dBV
- Foot switch tip: built in effect, ring: external effect ,sleeve: ground
- EQ: bass: 8 dB/100 Hz, middle: 3 dB/550 Hz, treble: 11 dB/ 10 kHz
- Analogue Signal Processor: limiter, subsonic filter and enhancer
- Effect: digital reverb
- Power amp: power consumption: 220-240 V / 50-60Hz / 55 VA (110V / 50-60Hz)
- Rating: 40 Watt / 4 ohm rms
- Speaker: 8 inch twin-cone speaker-system (96 dB 1w/1m, freq. range 60Hz-18kHz)
- Cabinet: 0.47 inch (12 mm) birch plywood
- Dimension: 10.24 inches (260 mm) high x 10.43 inches (265 mm) wide, 9.25 inches (235 mm) deep
- Finish: water based acrylic, black spatter finish
- Weight: 14.33 (6.5 kg)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.