Akai MPC Studio (Black Edition)
Akai MPC Studio Product Overview by GAK
A professional MIDI controller unit ideally used with the MPC software.
Packed into this slimline aluminium body are many impressive features including 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing, making it the obvious choice for producers in the studio no-matter your style or genre.
There's also 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks. The included software features a massive 7GB+ sound library.
Akai Product Overview
We made the Studio look cooler than ever by introducing a sleek and stylish black brushed aluminium body. To elevate the parameter editing experience, the master encoder wheel as well as the Q-Link knobs have been raised and made larger. The 16 RGB pads are now thicker and more responsive, inspiring greater expression in performance and programming.
The Studio Black fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer. Its compact design is a minuscule 1.5" thin. Weighing in at less than two pounds, the Studio Black easily fits into a laptop bag or backpack. Equipped with the legendary MPC workflow and Swing, plus powerful features such as "lazy" chop, you'll be producing great music in no time. A large LCD screen (360 x 96 dot graphic LCD) allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks--more than any other MPC ever—the included MPC Software delivers a massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000. Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin. Use MPC Software alone as your main creation tool or seamlessly call it up in your favorite DAW as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin.
MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
7 Gigabytes. 300 Instruments. The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more. You also get The 809, a full collection of classic drum machine sounds, each with its own controls for maximum tweak ability.
Designed in collaboration with dozens of working producers and musicians, MPC Studio Black maintains the workflow that has made the Akai Pro MPC the industry standard in music production for decades. Its power, style and portability gives you the full experience anywhere.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- -Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- -Height: 1.55 inches (39.4mm)
- -Width:11.2 inches (284mm)
- -Depth:10.1 inches (257mm)
- -Weight: 1.96 pounds (0.89kg)
- -Power: USB
- -MIDI I/O interface: 1 In / 1 Out via TRS to MIDI breakout cables (Included)
- -Maximum events: unlimited (based on CPU)
- -Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
- -Sequences: 128
- -Tracks per sequence: 128
- -Drum pad: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- -Drum pad banks: 8
- -Sync mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
- -Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control
- MPC Software:
- -Polyphony: 64
- -Dynamic filtering: 1 State Variable Filter per voice (up to 8 pole, depending on type)
- -Filter types: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, Band Boost, Band Stop, Analog Modeling, Vocal Formant
- -Number of programs: 128
- -Memory capacity: System Dependent. 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
- -Plugin Supported as Host: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- -Plugin Formats Available to other DAWs: VST, AU (Mac Only)
- -Audio files supported: WAV, MP3, REX, AIFF, SND
- -Word lengths supported: 32 and 64-bit
- -Program Effects: 4 Insert Slots per Pad, 4 Sends to Track Effects per Pad
- -Track Effects: 4 Inserts and 4 stereo Sends per Track
- -Master effect: 4 Master Effect Slots Over 50 high-quality effects Included
- -Plugin Formats supported: VST (Mac / PC), AU (Mac)
- MIDI I/O:
- -MIDI inputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- -MIDI outputs: 5-pin DIN x 1 via TRS to MIDI breakout cable (included)
- -Standard accessories: Operator's manual TRS to MIDI breakout cable x2 (Included)