Akai Professional MPX8 SD Sample Player
Akai MPX8 Product Overview by GAK
The Akai MPX8 is an extremely compact, simple-to-use sampler with the ability to load virtually any audio sample via standard SD or SDHC card. Eight backlit velocity and pressure-sensitive pads are featured on the Akai MPX8 sampler. Simply drag-and-drop your samples straight in to the MPX8 using the sample editor for both Mac and PC supplied with this handy little device. This product is not limited to DJ's - it can be used on podcasts, radio shows etc!
- Add sound samples via standard SD card (sold separately)
- 8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- Drag-and-drop sample editor for Mac and PC included
- Built-in library of popular sounds, samples, and bumps
- Tune, add reverb, save sample sets for easy recall
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- 1/8" headphone output and balanced 1/4" outputs
- A fast and user friendly way to have quick access to unlimited number of sounds, single shots, quick stabs, and sinking drops. The MPX8 is supplied with a drag-and-drop sample editor for both Mac and PC, and a huge library of samples inbuilt so you can get performing straight out of the box!
- This product is not limited to DJ's - it can be used on podcasts, radio shows etc!
No upgrades available