Boss FV-500L Low impedance Volume & Expression Pedal
Boss FV-500H Product Overview
For fourteen years, the famous BOSS FV-300 served as an industry-standard volume pedal. The tradition continued with the FV-50 series, but today the bar has been raised with BOSS's new FV-500H (high-impedance) and FV-500L (low-impedance) pedals.
These tank-tough die-cast pedals are designed to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. The pedals offer a new stylish design, a road-tough build, and a comfortable, smooth action.
Both models provide an Expression output for use with expression-compatible amps, effects, and even synthesisers.
- Heavy-duty aluminium die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
Solid design and build quality. I recommend these as an expression pedal for Nord but is also an excellent analogue volume for any low impedance source
The pedal works exactly how it should. I have it in the effects loop hence going for the low impedance model. Very well built, should last forever.