Boss GE-7 Graphic Equaliser
Boss GE-7 Product Overview by GAK
The GE-7 is a 7 band graphic equaliser pedal from Boss, with frequencies ranging from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, with up to 15dB boost/cut per band.
The EQ pedal allows you to cut or boost certain frequencies when you need to, without having to rely on the sound technician.
A great pedal to use as a "boost" pedal for solos or eliminating feedback noise.
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS GE-7 Graphic Equaliser lets you shape your sound and eliminate frequencies causing feedback. Its seven band EQ ranges from 100Hz to 6.4kHz with a powerful 15dB boost/cut per band, this lets you dial in a range of tones, letting you stand out from the mix when you want to, or even blend in with other instruments more effectively.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: -100 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Variable Range Equalizer Control: /- 15 dB, Level Control: /- 15 dB
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -AC Adaptor: Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- -DC 9 V
- -Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- -AC Adaptor
- -Current Draw: 10 mA (DC 9 V)
- -Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- -Width: 73 mm 2-7/8 inches
- -Depth: 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- -Height: 59 mm 2-3/8 inches
- -Weight: 0.5 kg 1 lbs.