Boss GE-7 Graphic Equaliser
Boss GE-7 Product Overview by GAK
The GE-7 is a 7 band graphic equaliser pedal from Boss, with frequencies ranging from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, with up to 15dB boost/cut per band.
The EQ pedal allows you to cut or boost certain frequencies when you need to, without having to rely on the sound technician.
A great pedal to use as a "boost" pedal for solos or eliminating feedback noise.
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS GE-7 Graphic Equaliser lets you shape your sound and eliminate frequencies causing feedback. Its seven band EQ ranges from 100Hz to 6.4kHz with a powerful 15dB boost/cut per band, this lets you dial in a range of tones, letting you stand out from the mix when you want to, or even blend in with other instruments more effectively.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: 1 k ohms
- Residual Noise Level: -100 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- Variable Range Equalizer Control: /- 15 dB, Level Control: /- 15 dB
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -AC Adaptor: Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- -DC 9 V
- -Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- -AC Adaptor
- -Current Draw: 10 mA (DC 9 V)
- -Option: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- -Width: 73 mm 2-7/8 inches
- -Depth: 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- -Height: 59 mm 2-3/8 inches
- -Weight: 0.5 kg 1 lbs.
Great for adjusting guitar tone also useable as clean boost
Does what it says on the tin.
This is the third one I've had, remind me to keep it! Essential studio tool for guitar
Bought this after watching YouTube videos on how versatile it could be. Not disappointed, sliders are very sensitive so have a real effect on the tone even with small adjustments.