Boss GT-100 Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS GT-100 Guitar Multi Effects Processor is the next-generation in amp modelling, capable of recreating vintage amps and new Composite Object Sound Modelling (COSM) tones.
The GT-100 recreates every detail of a whole range vintage amps, even their little quirks. The GT-100 doesn't just faithfully recreate these sounds, it also gives you the chance to modify them with the 'Amp Customise' function.
The GT-100's dual-LCD display and eight-knob user interface make it easy to navigate and control. Patches, amps and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch or modified with the easy-to-use graphical TONE GRID.
The GT-100's ACCEL expression pedal lets you control multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as controlling time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. The GT-100 also features a handy A/B Channel Divide so you can assign different amps and effects to each channel, allowing you to divide the signal by dynamics and frequency. Each channel can then drive its own effects and amp settings.
- 2 x Graphic LCD Display (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
- AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner's Manual
- Width (W): 542 mm21-3/8 inches
- Depth (D): 271 mm10-11/16 inches
- Height (H): 80 mm3-3/16 inches
- Effect Types: Comp, Od/Ds, Preamp, Eq, FX1/FX2(*), Delay, Chorus, Reverb, Pedal FX, Ns1/Ns2, Accel FX, FX1/FX2, T.Wah, Auto Wah, Sub Wah, Adv. Comp, Limiter, Sub Od/Ds, Graphic Eq, Para Eq, Tone Modify, Guitar Sim, Slow Gear, Defretter, Wave Synth, Sitar Sim., Octave, Pitch Shifter, Harmonist, Sound Hold, Ac. Processor, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Uni-V, Pan, Slicer, Vibrato, Ring Mod., Humanizer, 2X2 Chorus, Sub Delay
After spending hours reviewing all the “top” multi effects units to use live on stage, Boss won! Excellent high quality effects, amp sims, connectivity ability and build quality. Boss have lead the way for many years in guitar effects, and this unit proves that !
There’s a reason this is BOSS’ flagship multi-effects. I have only scratched the surface and I have found every tone I could ever want with a multitude of editable functions. Sheer class.
Great Product, haven't had the time to use it to its full potential yet, but the few presets I've tried sound amazing!
brilliant piece of kit. Easy to use straight out of the box. great sounds