Boss GT-100 Guitar Effects Processor Pedal
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS GT-100 Guitar Multi Effects Processor is the next-generation in amp modelling, capable of recreating vintage amps and new Composite Object Sound Modelling (COSM) tones.
The GT-100 recreates every detail of a whole range vintage amps, even their little quirks. The GT-100 doesn't just faithfully recreate these sounds, it also gives you the chance to modify them with the 'Amp Customise' function.
The GT-100's dual-LCD display and eight-knob user interface make it easy to navigate and control. Patches, amps and overdrive/distortions can be created from scratch or modified with the easy-to-use graphical TONE GRID.
The GT-100's ACCEL expression pedal lets you control multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as controlling time-variant effects such as FEEDBACKER, S-BEND, TWIST, etc. The GT-100 also features a handy A/B Channel Divide so you can assign different amps and effects to each channel, allowing you to divide the signal by dynamics and frequency. Each channel can then drive its own effects and amp settings.
- 2 x Graphic LCD Display (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- INPUT jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- AUX IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R jacks (1/4-inch phone type)
- PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
- EXT LOOP jacks (SEND, RETURN; 1/4-inch phone type)
- AMP CONTROL jack (1/4-inch phone type)
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner's Manual
- Width (W): 542 mm21-3/8 inches
- Depth (D): 271 mm10-11/16 inches
- Height (H): 80 mm3-3/16 inches
- Effect Types: Comp, Od/Ds, Preamp, Eq, FX1/FX2(*), Delay, Chorus, Reverb, Pedal FX, Ns1/Ns2, Accel FX, FX1/FX2, T.Wah, Auto Wah, Sub Wah, Adv. Comp, Limiter, Sub Od/Ds, Graphic Eq, Para Eq, Tone Modify, Guitar Sim, Slow Gear, Defretter, Wave Synth, Sitar Sim., Octave, Pitch Shifter, Harmonist, Sound Hold, Ac. Processor, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Uni-V, Pan, Slicer, Vibrato, Ring Mod., Humanizer, 2X2 Chorus, Sub Delay
As always superb items and fantastic service from GAK You can always rely on them I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again And again Absolutely brilliant
I've yet to go through all the possibilities but what I've heard so far is excelent and according to the manual there is a lot of flexibility.
This is a Boss product which is also boss.
A great overhaul of Boss's classic midrange pedalboard with more memory for looping and a host of new features, including 2 large displays and 8 'soft' control knobs making adjustments far easier. There is also a USB interface allowing connection to PC/Mac and a comprehensive GUI making control even easier and giving access to saved setlists etc.
My latest purchase was the Boss GT-100 I ordered it mid afternoon and got it the next day at no extra cost. How's that for service, and that 's normal for Gak, always great service. The Boss GT-100 is a great pedal... cost a bit more than it's predecessor but I think the layout and and visual aids on screen make it a lot easier to use. I'm still discovering sounds and programming my own so it's a work in progress. But I'm happy so far :-)