Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter Enhancer Pedal
Boss LMB-3 Product Overview by GAK
The LMB-3 gives you full control over your Bass guitars dynamic range, utilising its limiter effect and its enhanced circuit, designed for electric bass.
Using the pedals threshold level and ratio knob you can completely control your bass' dynamic range.
The LMB-3 also allows you to eliminate buzzes and pops.
Boss Product Overview
The Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter/Enhancer lets you dynamically highlight differences between your gentlest and hardest playing. Its simple effect pedal layout makes it easy to control your sound. The LMB-3 is a great option for slap players as it allows you to eliminate harsh buzzes and ear-splitting pops while simultaneously increasing your presence in the mix. What's more, BOSS have put the LMB-3 Bass Limiter/Enhancer in the familiar robust casing we expect from all BOSS effects pedals.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -86 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -AC Adaptor: Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- -DC 9 V
- -Dry Battery: 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- -AC Adaptor
- -Current Draw: 17 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories:Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Options: AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- -Width: 73 mm 2-7/8 inches
- -Depth: 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- -Height: 59 mm 2-3/8 inches
- -Weight: 0.4 kg 1 lbs.
Good compressor, bass cuts through rest of the band better.