Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M, Maple Fingerboard, Gamera Black Overview
Designed to inspire and with more than four decades of experience, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is a slick performer with modern features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and So-Cal style, this high-octane axe is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance.
More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M is sleekly sculpted out of alder and coupled with a rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate. A conveniently located heel-mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets is perfect for all styles of play – from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. The no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound that lets the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. The Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system allows players to scream and rumble without sacrificing tuning stability.
Packed with plenty of So-Cal flavor, this hot-rodded axe is available in a new Gamera Black finish with a three-ply tortoiseshell pickguard and chrome hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Alder body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickups
- Three-way blade switch, volume control with push/pull coil split and no-load tone control
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons
- Available in Gamera Black with three-ply tortoiseshell pickguard and chrome hardware
Fender Vintage Tweed Strap
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Electric, 10-46
Dunlop 418P Tortex Standard Picks, .73mm, 12 Pack
Tiger GST49 Wooden Guitar Wall Hanger
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH FR M Mahogany with Quilt Maple, Maple Fingerboard, Dark Amber
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HSS 2PT CM Ash, Caramelized Maple Fingerboard, Red Ash