Fender American Elite Telecaster, Maple, Aged Cherry Burst
Fender American Elite Telecaster Product Overview by GAK
The American Elite Telecaster from Fender is one of the most iconic guitars in the world. It was originally released back in the 50's and has been through hundreds of changes throughout the years. The American Elite version has been brought in to replace their American Deluxe models and is the premium Telecaster model on the market.
The body has stayed pretty similar over the years and still features a classic single-cut shape with a flat top as it has done for the last 60 years.
The guitar sports a compound neck profile designed for optimum comfort, a modern C shape at the nut which morphs into a D shaped profile at the neck heel greatly improving playability, going from 9.5" radius at the low end to a 14" at the high end.
Pick up wise you will find Fender's fourth generation Noiseless pickups. These pickups
Fender Product Overview
The Fender American Elite Telecaster refines the classic design into a modern tone machine. A pair of 4th generation Fender Noiseless pickups give vintage tone without vintage problems for a guitar that sounds great on stage and in the studio. The maple neck has been designed for players who ask a lot of their instrument; the compound profile neck suits anything from chordal work to
- Body Material: Alder, (except Ash on 750, 752)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Position Inlays: Large Pearloid Dots (Rosewood), Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short post)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Compound back shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- -Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- -Rosewood or Maple, 9.5"-14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Tele with Chromed Brass Saddles
- 3-Ply Mint Green(700,752), 3-Ply Black(710), 3-Ply
- Pearloid(731, 796), 1-Ply Black (750)
- Pickups: New 4th generation Noiseless (Bridge and Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1TM Switch), Master No-Load Tone Control
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome