Fender American Ultra Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Texas Tea
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium moulded hardshell case.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Bi-Flex™
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Neck Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- Controls Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard 1-Ply Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
I have twenty Fenders, including seven telecasters, and this is better than all of them. The neck feels like its been played for years, and the shape is perfect. Heavy rolled edges make it a pleasure to play with my thumb over the neck. First guitar I have bought that I had to raise the action slightly on the top two strings. Set up for fast playing or chords straight out of the case. The colour is sparkly brownish, but looks black in most light. Very well made guitar. The pickups are noiseless and are silent even with pedals. They sound like standard pickups, no loss of signal because of the extra windings for the noise cancellation. Sound fine. I must say, the pro 1 series pickups sound better. All in all a lovely instrument, well worth the extra few quid.
The best Telecaster by far due to the modern upgrades.
I have been fortunate to own many good guitars, but the playability and tonal response of this guitar is simply the best.
The best guitar I've ever played, for feel and tone. Gorgeous.