Fender Paramount PM-3 Triple-0 All Mahogany, Natural
Fender Paramount PM-3 Triple-0 All Mahogany Overview by GAK:A stunning all-solid, all Mahogany '000' cutaway acoustic. An expansion of the Paramount Series acoustic guitars, the PM-3 Triple-0 NE All-Mahogany combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar.
Using solid mahogany back and sides with a solid open-pore mahogany top, Fender created this guitar to be the perfect platform for dynamic performance and self-expression. This all-solid construction contributes to a mature voice, with a body that vibrates freely and resonates more naturally.Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Back: Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open Pore
- Body Shape: Triple-0
- Body Binding: Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Finish: Open Pore
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Position: Inlays Mother-of-Pearl
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware: Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle
It’s a lovely beautiful thing
It’s a great guitar. Good case too.
Beautiful guitar. Great price and top notch service.
It's a beautiful guitar. Such a smooth and mellow sound. Even I can make it sound tolerable....