Fender Passport Event
Fender Passport Event Portable PA system Overview by GAK
With versatile controls and connectivity, the Passport Event portable audio system is perfect for amplifying your voice, instrument and background music anytime and anywhere. Its full-range speakers, versatile features, friendly front-panel controls and 375 watts of sonic power provide powerful, clear and reliable Fender sound ideal for gigs at parties, small clubs and coffeehouses; education, sporting and worship events; meetings, seminars, presentations and more.
Conveniently self-contained with go-anywhere suitcase-style portability and easy setup, Passport Event also features Bluetooth connectivity for streaming wireless audio from mobile devices.
Instruments and microphones operate using different impedances. This Passport system’s front-panel instrument/line switching lets you choose the correct impedance for either one.
The front-panel reverb controls for each channel of this Passport system let you dial in just the right amount of the spacious effect, for any degree of ambient depth from subtle to cavernous.
¼" SUB OUTPUT
For powered subwoofer use that will bring out the best clear and powerful low end in your performance or presentation, this Passport system features a front-panel sub output with an automatic high-pass filter.
In an especially convenient and versatile touch, the Passport Event system features Bluetooth® connectivity for easy streaming of wireless audio from mobile devices.
¼" LINE INPUTS
For easy instrument connectivity, this Passport system features a front-panel ¼" line input.
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb level and 20dB Pad Per Channel, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, Bluetooth Pair Switch, Master Volume
- Wattage: 375 Watts
- Inputs: Eight - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One 1/4" Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4", One Stereo 1/8", One Stereo Bluetooth)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Seven - (Four XLR Mic/Line, One Instrument/Line, One Stereo 1/4" / 1/8" / Bluetooth)
- Horn Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Moulded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: Two - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Knobs: Soft-Touch Radial Controls