Fender Standard Precision Bass (Black, Maple)
Fender Standard Precision Bass (Black, Maple) bundle
The original and the best Bass sound around, bundled with a Fender Rumble 25 Amp and a 10ft instrument cable.
Next day delivery
Fender Standard Precision Bass, the standard in Precision style, Overview by GAK
Since its early-'50s introduction, the Fender Precision Bass guitar has remained the world standard for thick tone and smooth playability. The Standard Precision Bass combines the best of old and new, with a modern single-coil pickup, shielded body cavity, medium jumbo frets, vintage-style bridge, tinted neck with rosewood or maple fretboard, three-ply parchment pickguard and '70s-style headstock logo.
THE STANDARD IN PRECISION STYLE Combining traditional design with contemporary features, the Standard Precision Bass is an elegant and affordable classic designed for the bassist who appreciates great style, rich and muscular tone, and excellent value. Time-honored Fender style and performance-minded modern upgrades don’t have to break the bank, and this model delivers the best of both in a design ideal for Precision Bass players everywhere at every level. It features a tinted maple neck with “C” profile, rosewood or maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets, a modern split single-coil pickup, shielded body cavity, vintage-style bridge and ’70s-style headstock logo.
AUTHENTIC FENDER TONE AND STYLING Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
MODERN NECK WITH "C" PROFILE This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
STANDARD SPLIT COIL PICKUPS In more than half a century of Fender history and modern music history, there’s really nothing like the timeless sonic boom of a Precision Bass, coming from a clear, punchy and powerful-sounding Fender Standard split single-coil Precision Bass pickup.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish:
- -Rosewood Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard
- -Maple Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Pickup Configuration: Single Split-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Pickup
- -Master Volume
- -Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Standard Vintage 4 Saddle Bass
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Wrench: 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045, .065, .080, .100 Gauges)
- Unique Features:
- -"New" Knurled Chrome P Bass® Knobs
- -Fender Transition Logo
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome