Fender Standard Stratocaster HSH (Olympic White)
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSH Overview by GAK
The Standard Stratocaster HSH takes the already-blistering Standard Stratocaster HH model and supercharges it even more with the addition of a Standard Stratocaster single-coil pickup between two ferocious Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins and a coil-splitting push-pull switch built into the second tone knob that leaves the outside coils active. That means even more sonic versatility in a stylishly distinctive Strat model for modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone.
BLISTERING HSH STRAT PERFORMANCE The Standard Stratocaster HSH takes the already-blistering Standard Stratocaster HH model and supercharges it even more with the addition of a Standard Stratocaster single-coil pickup between two ferocious Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins and a coil-splitting push/pull switch built into the second tone knob that leaves the outside coils active. That means even more sonic versatility in a stylishly distinctive Strat model for modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone. Featuring a modern "C"-shaped profile neck, 9.5”-radius Pau ferro fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets, dual Blacktop open-coil humbucking neck and bridge pickups with chrome/black bobbins, Standard Stratocaster middle pickup, Five-way pickup switching, Push-pull switch in second tone knob splits humbucking pickup coils, Black control knobs, Three-ply black pickguard, Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
HSH PICKUP CONFIGURATION Those seeking a Strat with more muscle can activate the two hot Blacktop pickups at the neck and bridge for high-power, high-throttle humbucking crunch—with all the resonance of your favorite Fender Strat.
MODERN NECK WITH "C" PROFILE This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
PUSH-PULL SWITCH Use the coil-splitting push-pull knob hidden in the second tone control to activate only the outer coils of the bridge pickup and unlock classic single-coil tone.
AUTHENTIC STYLING Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
BLACK PICKGUARD Adding to the lustrous look of the souped-up Standard Strat is an elegant black pickguard for a killer combination of sultry look with monster sound.Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop™ Humbucking Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop™ Humbucking Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: Push/Pull Pot for Coil Tap
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)