Fender Super Champ X2 Head
The Super Champ X2 Head offers great low-power tube sound in compact design that presents the same great features as its 15-watt, dual-channel combo sibling. It's designed for use with the new SC112 Enclosure or other 8-ohm speaker enclosure.
Made in Ensenada, Mexico, the Super-Champ X2 Head features a voicing knob for selection of 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Hot Rod, metal and more), 15 effects with level control, dual-channel switching (footswitch optional), tap tempo control for precise delay time adjustment, 1/4" line output and USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording. Fender FUSEGäó software (available as a free download) allows even more tonal versatility, with customization of amp voicing and effects defaults, effects parameters deep editing, and online access to free Fender community content.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Model Name: Super Champ™ X2 HD
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
- Amplifier Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.4 kg)
- Effects: Vibratone, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Unique Features: 15 Watt tube power amp with two 6V6 tubes, 12AX7 preamp tube, Voicing knob with 16 different amp types (Tweed, Blackface, British, Metal, etc.), Two channels with channel-switching format (optional footswitch available, P/N 0073858000), 15 effects with effects adjust control, TAP tempo control for delay time/modulation rate adjustments, External speaker capability, 1/4" Line output, USB output for speaker-emulated digital recording, Software (free download) allows additional flexibility.
- Footswitch: Optional Footswitch Available (P/N 007-1359-000)