Fender Vintera '60s Jazz Bass, Pau Ferro, Daphne Blue
Fender Vintera '60s Jazz Bass, Pau Ferro, Daphne Blue Overview.
The brand new Vintera series from Fender is here to replace the Classic and Classic Player series with a fresh look at the demands of todays musicians. New body shapes, new colours, new pickups designed by Tim Shaw, more authentic neck profiles and an improved entry point into the vintage-inspired instruments that Fender have to offer, Vintage style for the Modern era!
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera ‘60s Jazz Bass. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with recreated ‘60s pickups—this bass has all of the growl that made the J Bass® famous.
For authentic, original-era tone we re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazz Bass pickups to sound more like the originals. Gritty and growling, they have the tone that made the J Bass popular. The “Mid ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34” scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
• New 60’s voiced pickups, new C neck profile, 7.25” radius, reverse open gear tuners, vintage style hardware.
• 3 Tone Sunburst, Daphne Blue & Firemist Gold over an alder body.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape Thin "C"
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboar Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Vintage
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Truss Rods Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Neck Pickup Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching Blend Control
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Strings Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)