Focusrite Liquid Mix HD
Focusrite Liquid Mix HD Overview by GAK
The Focusrite Liquid Mix HD software is exclusively programmed for Pro Tools HD. If you're a producer or musician that wants to harness the power of classic, professional EQ's and compressors then the Focusrite Liquid Mix HD might just be what you're looking for. This piece of software emulates some of the most professional EQ's and Compressors found in studios today, at a much more attractive price.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 40 compressors and 20 EQs, sampled from vintage originals with a free expanding library online.
- Dynamic Convolution process delivers unparalleled EQ and Compression emulations.
- Ultra-low latency (just 12 samples)
- Optimised for PRO TOOLS HD - over one hundred simultaneous mono instances can be run at 44.1/48kHz on an HD3 system.
- Pro Tools TDM format ensures full control mapping on all major Pro Tools control surfaces, including ICON and VENUE.
- Create your own totally unique 7-band super EQ, built out of separate classic EQ bands.
- Compressor 'FREE' Mode: Vintage compressors with limited controls can now be set to provide fully variable Attack, Release and Ratio.
- Automation and full recall
- Control Surface Support: Digidesign ProControl, Digidesign/Focusrite Control | 24, Digidesign/Focusrite Command 8, Digidesign C | 24, Digidesign Icon (D-Control & D-Command), Digidesign Venue (D-Show), Mackie HUI, Novation Automap
- iLok dongle required (not included)
- Over 60 instances can be used simultaneously on an HD 3 system, and thanks to Pro Tools HD's low latency environment, they can be used for both recording and mixing. Each instance of the Liquid Mix HD plug-in provides one Compressor and one EQ emulation, selectable from a huge pool of high-quality vintage and modern day classics. Forty Compressors and twenty EQs are available straight out of the box, with some additional emulations available for free online.
- As with the original Liquid Mix, a hybrid user-defined seven-band 'super EQ' is available in every instance, built out of separate classic EQ bands. Liquid Mix HD also offers the same 'free' mode for all compressors; original compressors with limited or absent controls suddenly become fully featured - yours to use as you choose. Liquid Mix HD uses the same, patented 'Dynamic Convolution' process as Focusrite's other Liquid products. Unlike standard convolution techniques, Dynamic Convolution utilises vast processing power to sample the effect of a classic processor on a series of audio pulses, at many different gain settings and frequencies. This results in impressive emulations derived from immense banks of actual samples, recorded using each one of the 60 different analogue processors selectable when Liquid Mix HD is first installed.