Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Audio Interface
Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Overview by GAK
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is a pro USB 2.0 audio interface with 18 inputs, 8 outputs and 4 Focusrite microphone preamps. The Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 is ideal for recording high quality audio in almost any environment. The Scarlett audio interface features LED lights which indicate the level of audio input and output, main monitor control with mute function, and two headphone outputs with individual level controls, all in a Rugged metal unibody chassis.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs, 8 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with separate level controls
- Rugged metal unibody chassis
- High quality 24bit/96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad*
- Unique gain halos enable visual level monitoring
- Scarlett MixControl ultra low-latency DSP mixer and router
- Main monitor control with mute function
- Includes the Scarlett Plug-in Suite (Compression, Gating, EQ and Reverb for tracking and mixing), Ableton Live Lite, Loopmasters sample content and the Novation Bass Station analogue modelling synth plug-in
- *(via Apple Camera Connection Kit - not included)
- The Scarlett 18i8 extends the popular Scarlett range of audio interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high quality inputs and outputs for almost every recording requirement. The Scarlett 18i8 is the first interface from Focusrite to include four award-winning mic preamps. The Scarlett 18i8 18-in / 8-out USB 2.0 audio interface is designed for producers / recording artists / bands who require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time. An ADAT option allows the connection of external mic preamps such as the Focusrite OctoPre Mk II, extending the number of mic pres to 12. The Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad® (via Apple® Camera Connection Kit - not included).